Songtext von the wicked messenger – patti smith lyrics
the wicked messenger
there was a wicked messenger
from eli he did come,
with a mind that multiplied
the smallest matter.
when questioned who had sent for him,
he answered with his thumb,
for his tongue it could not speak, but only flatter.
he stayed behind the -ssembly hall,
it was there he made his bed,
oftentimes he could be seen returning.
until one day he just appeared
with a note in his hand which read,
“the soles of my feet, i swear they’re burning.”
oh, the leaves began to fallin’
and the seas began to part,
and the people that confronted him were many.
and he was told but these few words,
which opened up his heart,
“if ye cannot bring good news, then don’t bring any.”
- songtext von no trap - reek & sage lyrics > reek sage
- songtext von you - bastian hohnke lyrics > bastian hohnke
- songtext von zelda vs link [extended + remastered] - the infinite source lyrics > the infinite source
- songtext von another tear - amelia poe lyrics > amelia poe
- songtext von close to me - fixupboy lyrics > fixupboy
- songtext von machine bitez #15 - gorillaz lyrics > gorillaz
- songtext von somethin' 'bout the west coast - paris (rap) lyrics > paris rap
- songtext von eπικοινωνoύμε - rapsodos filologos lyrics > rapsodos filologos
- songtext von mama didn't want mcd - dxathboi lyrics > dxathboi
- songtext von mörkrets tid - svavelvinter lyrics > svavelvinter